Friday, September 09, 2011

Brynnly Paige

5 years and 5 months

  • You are so energetic
  • You love meeting new friends
  • You are full or spunk and personality
  • You still let me dress you in outfits for school and do your hair how I want
  • You love Kindergarten and learning
  • You love playing at recess 
  • You don't like the stinky boy who has to sit by you during music time
  • You do think a boy is cute in your class, but haven't asked him his name yet
  • You love doing gymnastics
  • You love watching the Book of Mormon animation movies...and anytime your friends come over you try to make them watch them with you (but apparently they don't like them as much as you) Best thing we ever did was trick you into thinking that we didn't have cable anymore and could only watch movies. I am proud to say that I haven't even given in one time to let you kids watch tv....but of course I still watch it in my room at night. 
  • You love going to church (mostly for the singing time)
  • I love having nightly "chit chats" with you and getting to hear about your day. It makes me so happy to see you loving life and being so positive about everything. 
  • I love that you are the best big sister to your little brothers and are always making sure they are happy
  • I love that you still say you need a mommy, and never want to move out of our house. 

Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy...you are so special to me and bring so much joy into our family.

No comments: