Wednesday, August 31, 2011

15 years from now...

The kids came in and gave me a kiss and said they were going to College. I don't know where it came from because usually Brynnly & Bryce cry when they talk about not getting to live with me when they have to go to college. For some reason, it gets brought up often that daddy and I met at college and the kids can't get over the fact that we weren't living with our parents. Its cute. I love the questions kids ask. 
I guess if it was up to them to pick out what to wear to school
then this is what they would look like, hopefully by College they will have
learned a thing or two from me dressing them:)


Chace is OBSESSED with hats. We can't go anywhere these days
without him sportin one. He also loves backpacks. He just gets random
things that he gets obsessed with and has to bring everywhere with him

Seriously I love these little kiddos, and although they are growing up way tooooooo fast, I am glad that I don't have to even think about them going away to College for at least 15 years or so.

No comments: