Friday, September 09, 2011

Bryce Kurt

4 years old (in one week)

  • You are my shy little boy.
  • You don't like to get in trouble
  • You hate chocolate ( don't know where you got that from) I can't even trick you into eating it!
  • You love going to preschool
  • You have a crush on Taryn in your preschool class and always tell me that she looked cute today.
  • You love playing baseball, and are really good at it. You could make me pitch you balls ALL DAY LONG. I bought you a tee, but you said that's too easy and like mommy pitching to you better. Which how can I say NO to that?!
  • You love when it's time for Brynnly to get home from school
  • You love wrestling Chace....which usually he ends up making you cry
  • You LOVE your daddy and want to be JUST LIKE HIM when you get big
  • You love milk, because it makes you grow big muscles
  • You are my alarm clock, up by 7:00 every morning, no matter what time you go to bed...waking me up by saying, "I hungy mommy"
  • You still can't say your R's ....which I think is cute. Don't worry mommy couldn't say hers until the 8th grade....even then kids called me Tiffany Wussell. So you might be known as Bice Mawla
  • Your bestfriend is Ryker
  • You are the sweetest little boy and always love cuddling with mommy
  • You LOVE any and ALL animals
  • You love catching Lizards especially, and are really good at it.
  • You love to play the Animal guessing game
  • I love our night "chit chats" where you get to tell me the "happys" and the "sads" of the day and then draw animals on your back.
  • I am so lucky to be your mom.

No comments: