Friday, September 09, 2011

Chace William

A few of my favorite things I love about Chace at 27 months...
  • I love when daddy works nights and I let you stay up in my bed after the other kids go down at 7, and we sing Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider and I am A Child of God....over and over and over again doing actions to all the songs.
  • I love that the other kids sneak out of the bed and say, "No fair how come Chace is still up?!" 
  • I love teasing you and stealing your binky out of your mouth when I bite it (it gets you so upset, but I think its the cutest thing)
  • I love that your 27 months and still have a binky, and I don't even care ONE LITTLE bit. It makes you happy, which makes me happy...so why not?!
  • I love that when you wake up in the morning you have to grab ALL the blankets and your pillow and hand them to me before you get out of the bed.
  • I love that you still sleep in our closet in a pack in play...you truly are my little baby still:) In my defense our closet is almost as big as the kids bedrooms. But I love having you close by, so my walk to check on you isn't so far.
  • I still have to check on you several times a night....I know, your mom's a worried wart.
  • I love that you are obsessed with shoes and hats...you always have to have them on. 
  • You share the same sweet tooth as your mommy
  • You are funny. You seriously make me laugh everyday
  • Thanks for staying my baby boy for so long

No comments: