Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Boys First Day of School

Daddy & Bryce both had their First Days of School together
Daddy 3rd Block of Nursing School
Bryce Preschool
I thought that Bryce was going to be nervous, but he was sooooo excited! He kept saying," Daddy we both are big and go to school!" He had such a fun day and loved it.
I am sure that it helped take a way the nerves
 by having Ryker in his class
The big sisters were so excited to see their lil brothes go to school
Mrs. Connolly
 And this little guy was soooo sad that he wasn't going to school. As the kids were grabbing their backpacks from the closet, Chace went and found daddys and put it on and came out saying, "I go to school too Mommy!' He seriously thinks he is a big kid and hates to get left out of ANYTHING. As I am typing this, he is cuddled up in my arms still with this huge backpack on...he will not take it off!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Todd the kids are seriously so cute!
Miss u