Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brian's last year in his 20's

This sexy guy had a birthday. And his day consisted of me making him a french toast & bacon breakfast. And then he was in school from 7am until 5pm. He was suppose to work at 7pm to 7am, but one of his buddies took the day from him so that he wouldn't have to...so we were expecting him to work that night so I didn't have anything really planned, except I had made him his favorite dinner...Alice Springs Chicken (like outbacks) And then Britt and her family came over to eat his icecream cake. Pretty boring day, but he loves food so he thought that it was a great day. I can't believe that we are getting this old. I seriously always thought 30 year olds were old. I guess were old. Brian is such an easy man to please. I am so lucky that he doesn't act like ME on MY birthday:) I love you honey. Thanks for working so hard at school & work. We are so thankful to have you as our daddy.

No comments: