Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Vegas

We went to Vegas for the blessing of baby Luke (Scott & Stefany's) cute little boy. I didn't get any pictures of him though. And we went a couple days early and I got to have a little get together with some of my besties from college, the Hutching girls.


We went out to dinner at Outback and then 
made our way over to BJ's for a pazooki!
And then had a fun night staying up talking over at Michelle's and watching her wedding video:) You know I loved it Michelle and was sad that I couldn't be there for the actual day. These girls are like my sisters, I seriously love them and we always have such a fun time when we get together...although it has been over a year since we last got together. We need to make that happen more often girls!!

 My family came over the next day and the kids had the best time riding on all their fun toys in the back yard.







Thanks Lori for the wonderful hospitality!! We had such a great time.

No comments: