Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy SUNDAY

Sundays can kind of get long around here when Brian has to work, and lately it's been often.(meaning whenever we are in town) We haven't been here much this summer. But I think today was his last Sunday for a while, so that's good. I am getting good at getting the kids ready alone and making it on time. (We have 9:00 church right now.) Usually I have all the outfits laid out the night before and Brian will get the kids ready, while I get myself...but now that I am not spoiled with that luxury, I am doing alright....the kids are ready, and I am not:)




I want to just bottle you up and keep you this young, sweet,
and innocent forever. I love you sooooooo much!
I love that you 3 are holding hands because I didn't even tell you to,
and just realized it as I was downloading the pictures.
AFTER CHURCH
Before we were already home this is how you 3 were! We went to visit daddy at the hospital after church and you kept complaining how hot it was, so slowly clothes were flying up towards me on the drive home.

Chace was proud to be showing off his big boy underwear.
This was his first Sunday since potty training and it was a success.
He came home with dry pants!
Brynnly gave her second talk since being in this ward.
She did awesome. It was on Temples.
She says she can't wait to marry daddy there someday, just like mommy!
And this little guy LOVES his primary teacher. He thinks
that she is famous, because if we see her at Walmart or at a Ward
Party at someones house, he gets so excited and keeps saying, "Why is
my teacher here mommy?!" In that cute little Bryce voice that he has.
His name is Bwyce Kut Mawlew if you ask him.

No comments: