Thursday, July 28, 2011

GIRLS TRIP 
Mission Beach, California

 We had so much fun, and I am so thankful for my AMAZING sisters. They truly are my bestfriends and we feel so lucky to be able to have so much fun with each other.

And somehow Toddy ended up being there for the trip. My parents were in California the week before, and  Todd didn't want to go home, so I told him that he could stay for the week and ride home in the back of our car. I thought forsure he wouldn't be up for that, but he wanted to. And we are so glad that he stayed, because it was fun having him. Its crazy to see him growing up into this lil man. We loved teasing him and trying to have "girl talk" with him. We made him rock this mohawk one night and he was so embarrassed. He really is a good boy. I am so glad to see him making good decisions in his life. He still is so sweet and innocent, and I sure hope he stays that way.


No comments: