Friday, December 04, 2009

Do Blondes have more fun...

I guess I will find out after I sport this hair color for a while...These are the pictures that I took as I was driving to and from my hair appointment. ( I am actually surprised that I have my seatbelt on in both pictures, because I seriously have issues with wearing that thing!)
And I am not quite convinced yet that this is the new me. But it was a pain in the booty for my hair stylist to get my hair from that blonde to such a dark color without making it have a red tint... so I guess this is going to be my new look for a while so I better get use to it. Brynnly already told me that she likes her mommy with yellow hair better. She says,"Mommy you kinda look like not my mommy can you change your hair back?"
I seriously think that I look like 2 different people in these photos. Obviously brown is my natural hair color, but it has been forever since I have gone this dark so it is going to take some getting use to for me. Brian loves it though, he said he would love it for me to be blonde for the summers and brown for the winters... but I really think he just wants to think he has 2 wives!

9 comments:

The Curry Family said...

I think the dark hair looks great!

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!

Jason and Kelsey said...

love it! i went dark last year, and haven't gone back! so much easier than the blonde

Cassie and Joe said...

I love it Tiff! I personally think brunettes have more fun though!jk. The good thing about hair is that you can always go back if you get sick of it!

Ashley and Dave said...

I like the dark hair too- {dont get me wrong when I say this} but I think it makes your hair look super healthy. It is really pretty on you!

Shar said...

I love it Tiff! Looks great!

Maegan Alme said...

Tiff I absolutely love your hair dark!! I have been thinking about going dark too and you are totally making me want to even more! You look so good!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahahaha brian wants two wives...that's hilarious. Tiff-it looks so awesome. i can't believe you shocked me with it by walking into my house. I BARELY RECOGNIZED YOU and thought..NOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAY! you look so great. I'm just loving dark hair these days. hmmm tempting. thanks for putting me to shame in my husbands eyes. HAHA.

Marcie said...

I like it both ways- way to be brave and try it!