Monday, December 07, 2009

Camping/Cabin Trip

We went up to my brother in laws cabin a few weeks ago at Christopher Creek, but Brian & I thought that it would be fun to set up a tent and sleep outside...sad to say after all his hard work we both ended up sleeping inside the cabin, in a nice and warm bed. Now thats my kind of camping.

The boys working away

My kids love to go fishing with daddy. We bought them each their own little pole and Brian likes to take them down to the lake by our house so they are becoming pros.


Love Love Love this picture of Brynnly & her lil Bro and Brylee and hers. It is so cute how these girls get so protective over their little brothers. They are such good big sisters!

I love going up to the cabin because ANYTHING goes, the kids get to put on whatever they want, eat whatever they want, they don't have to brush their hair and they are true rugrats and I LOVE IT!


It's always nice to get away for a weekend trip with our bestfriends, that just so happen to be my sisters family. We feel so lucky to have them!!

No comments: