Sunday, November 29, 2009

Going Private...

So I always have the debate of whether or not to go private, but I recently had a comment that made me realize that it is not worth putting our life out there for the world to see when you really have no idea who is reading what you post. I would rather be safe then sorry... so if you would be interested in still knowing what we are up too then I would love to invite you. All are welcome to read: family, old friends, new friends, friends of friends, friends of friend's friends. You can leave your email in the comment section or email me at tbr17cd@hotmail.com

7 comments:

Em said...

girl, you know i want a piece of this;-)
emilygibson82@yahoo.com

Maren said...

which blog are you keeping? i have two for you....

Marcie said...

Count me in! mandmkolb@hotmail.com :)

Lori said...

Yes please! Put me on your list.Aunt Lori
thekolbs@sbcglobal.net

Zach and Shantay said...

Hi Tiffany, i dont know if you remember me, but i lived at the ridge and we hung out with chad and their apt. was our FHE brothers. I found your blog through Shantay Aimes blog. Your kids are so cute!! we just had a baby boy 6 weeks ago. And my husband Zach is Greg Taylor's little brother and he said that he remembers you hanging out with Greg. We love looking at your blog!

taylzach@isu.edu

Spencer & Nikki said...

We want to be able to keep in touch...
spnikanderson@gmail.com

Sara Love said...

Please include us!

miltonsara@gmail.com