Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lake Tulloch

Marler Family Vacation
Lake Tulloch
August 2011
We stayed in a 3 story house on the lake, I didn't get a picture of our actual house but this was the view from our patio.





Have I mentioned that I LOVE this little face?!
Happy or sad, I just can't seem to get enough of him!!
 One day we went to attempt to hike Yosemite...and attempting it was about as far as we got. We all went together and quickly into the hike we realized that our kids weren't going to make it to far. We had kids of all ages from 11 to little babies, so this hike wasn't the best for our family....aka...me:) So we turned around while the others hiked on and decided to play in the water for a little bit instead. The kids stripped off their clothes and had the time of their lives! My kids are soooo easy to please:)
We were prepared with hiking sticks and all... this was going to be a GREAT HIKE...






They did climb this big rock which was pretty cool and scared their momma!





 We did lots or activities out in the water, and our kids LOVED to tube. Bryce would keep saying thumbs up to keep going faster, and Brynnly would keep saying thumbs down.









SERIOUSLY LOVE this little DUDE.
I don't know why but everything he does
just cracks me up. 


My SEXY little wakeboarding BABE.
Seriously, love him.
And it turns me on seeing him do his flips on that board:)


 We did some boat cruisin, kayaking, rope swingin from the house, tire swingin from a tree into the lake,wake boardin, lots of eatin, lots or laughin, played an intense game of Minute to Win It...thanks to my wonderful sis in law for putting that all together, which is always a guaranteed competitive game! And just had in all around fun time being together with all of the Marler family.





I am always sad when I get home from a beautiful place and had such a fun time with great company and realize that I didn't take near enough pictures to help me remember all the fun times that we had there. Brians family has started going to Lake Tulloch instead of the usually Lake Powell trip, and this was the first time that we have made the 13 hour drive there, and it was definitely worth the drive. It was great to get to spend time with Brians family and having all the cousins there together...my kids think it is just a big party ALL DAY LONG. They love being with the "cousins from California" as Brynnly calls them. Thank you Marlers for another wonderful trip AND for the extra 10lbs I gained that week. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Tiff! I love it when you update your blog! Your family is DARLING!

I lived in LA for the summer. It was an unreal time but I am back in Utah. I am dating an amazing guy so we'll see what happens!

Back in 2005 it wasn't Joey :) His name was Richard... I was dating him when you got married... LONG time ago! Anyways we really need to get together soon!
Loves!